Why build a Netflix remote? According to Wikipedia, Netflix is “an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media available to viewers in North and South America, the Caribbean, and parts of Europe (Denmark, Finland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and the United Kingdom)”¹.
We’ve never heard of it, but apparently it let’s you watch full episodes of The Magic School Bus, so that’s why we’ve made a Netflix remote. Check it out in our video or get your Netflix remote by getting Apptui for free on our Downloads page.
Why you would use a Netflix remote:
- Someone calls while you’re watching the Magic School Bus episode “Gets Ready, Set, Dough,” where Mrs. Frizzle and her shrunken class must bake a cake, and you need to pause
- You need to turn up the volume because you can’t hear Arnold’s complaints in “Gets Lost in Space,” where the class finds themselves exploring the solar system
- You have to rewind episode “Getting Energized” to rewatch the final chain reaction that keeps the Walkerville carnival Ferris wheel running
- You need to search for other Magic School Bus episodes, such as “Plays Ball,” where the students learn first-hand the properties of friction
- You would like to navigate to the parent genre for Magic School Bus, Children & Family
All of these functions are supported in the Apptui Netflix remote, even for shows that aren’t Magic School Bus. And also movies.
For the uninitiated, here’s the rundown: Apptui is a free app that lets you control your computer with your phone or tablet. You get full mouse control and keyboard input. Apptui also gives you custom remotes for specific sites and applications, including Netflix. This means that you can control Netflix with your phone or tablet by using Apptui. Check out our main site for more information.