Apptui uses Apple’s Bonjour service to help your phone communicate with your computer. If Bonjour is disabled, Apptui will not work properly. Here are some steps to try if you are getting this error:
- If you haven’t already, quit Apptui and restart it as an administrator. To do this, right click the Apptui icon and select Run as administrator.
- In Task Manager > Services, make sure Bonjour Service is running.
- Make sure that Bonjour Service is allowed through your firewall. See specific instructions here.
- Make sure your antivirus software whitelists mDNSresponder.exe.
- Check out this short tutorial on restarting the Bonjour Service.