We’ve just released a hotfix for Apptui that addresses the following issues:
- Apptui will now recover from unexpected errors, most notably crashing on startup on Windows.
- Users with spotty Wi-Fi should be a bit more stable.
- Other stability improvements.
- If you find that your remote has died and you’ve lost control, try disconnecting* and reconnecting to your computer.
- If you see a blue error screen, don’t be alarmed. This just means that Apptui has spotted an error and is restarting automatically. After this happens, you will need to disconnect and reconnect as mentioned above.
* This is how you disconnect: